Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why can't all phones have Expert Raw even when we dont have 2x telescope lens

(Topic created on: 26-02-2024 06:52 PM)
Jovelz
Explorer
Options
Samsung really needs to launch a suitable Expert Raw compatible with devices that dont have 2x telescope lens so we can use it because all the photography is literally mostly there. Samsung Why should we be restricted to experience the true photography that we can have access to only certain devices and not the rest of the devices that dont have a 2x telescope lens. Dont you understand that you are putting other Samsung phone users into shame. The Ultra series have such good cameras but why should other Samsung users that don't have a telescope lense can intall Expert Raw. Please Samsung create a suitable Expeet Raw for Galaxy users that dont have a 2x telescope lens to truly feel the galaxy photographic world📷

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Expert Raw is based on Hardware requirements.  The first requirement that the device should have is the Exynos 990 or higher, and/or Snapdragon 865 or higher chipsets. The second is the smartphone should have a minimum of 8GB RAM. Well, 8GB RAM is common these days. This is in addition to the requirement for  2x optical zoom in a telephoto lens.

However if you just need Raw  versions of your photos that shoud be available via  the Advanced Picture Settings in your camera App.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Please add this to the feedback section of the members app, so then the developers can see it.
Jovelz
Explorer
Options
Thx I'll sure do
0 Likes
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Expert Raw is based on Hardware requirements.  The first requirement that the device should have is the Exynos 990 or higher, and/or Snapdragon 865 or higher chipsets. The second is the smartphone should have a minimum of 8GB RAM. Well, 8GB RAM is common these days. This is in addition to the requirement for  2x optical zoom in a telephoto lens.

However if you just need Raw  versions of your photos that shoud be available via  the Advanced Picture Settings in your camera App.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Jovelz
Explorer
Options
Do u know where the advanced raw oictures settings are plz
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Go to camera Settings-Advanced Picture Options-Raw Copies.

0 Likes
Jovelz
Explorer
Options
Advanced picture options isnt there
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Are there no similar Picture options in your Device such as Picture Formats,may be under that on older devices.

Jovelz
Explorer
Options
Let me see
Jovelz
Explorer
Options
I think i just have a different device maybe thats why it isnt ther cuz ive got an A series
0 Likes