Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Korg Update: Gadget 3 with AU Support!

Just when you knew Gadget had been abandoned, an update drops with two new gadgets.
Santa Ana bills itself as a "rhythm guitar machine" that supposedly produces "realistic guitar sounds using only the keyboard.
Sydney is a loop sampler.

Comments

• edited January 11

And now au support!!!!!!

• @stormywaterz said:

And now au support!!!!!!

Wow this is great

• Oh Auv3 for the gadgets, come next sale I'll get the MS20 :)

• AUv3 support?!? 😳 Holy fucking shit, and I don't normally cuss uncensored in public! And new IFX as well to play with. I'm about to install on my iPhone.

• Is this what we call a game changer? The last one to give in?

• I’m updating it now - it’s described as “Gadget 3” in the text, but still labelled as Gadget 2 in the title.

Does it mean the Gadgets can be used as AUv3 in other apps!?

• That explains why we haven't had anything besides Module IAPs since 2020.

• Wow I really missed the big news!

• Wonder what this means for desktop now.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Wow I really missed the big news!

You started all the excitement. You get the credit lol

• Adjusted the thread title.

• Wow, answering my own (possibly obvious) question - just loaded AUM and there they all are. A long list of Korg Gadgets available individually in AUM!!

• Wait what…runs to iPad

• @pigdog237 said:
    Wow, answering my own (possibly obvious) question - just loaded AUM and there they all are. A long list of Korg Gadgets available individually in AUM!!

It actually lists all of the Gadgets, even ones you don’t own., but doesn’t allow you to use them (again fairly obviously!).

• Looks like the Gadget versions of their standalone synths haven’t gotten the AU treatment.

• So far in Logic Pro you can’t play the instrument you have to use the keyboard. But beggers can’t be choosy. Im a happy guy now just import the midi from gadget and can start putting the finishing touches on some gadget beats

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Looks like the Gadget versions of their standalone synths haven’t gotten the AU treatment.

I would think it coming since the whole gadget library apps have been coded that way or it’s just another way to throw money at gadget

• edited January 11

So are these individual gadget AUs or all gadget as an AU?

• edited January 11

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Looks like the Gadget versions of their standalone synths haven’t gotten the AU treatment.

Do you have gadget installed and a standalone synth?

I just bought iMS20, but do not have gadget installed, because I don't have enough storage. I can't use iMS20 as an Auv3, but was kinda hoping it would show up, if I install gadget, if that's not the case I would get a refund.

There seems to be a sale by the way, if I'm not mistaken it usually costs 30 Euros here, and I got it for 18.

• Shit. Looks like I can't sideload Pompeii or Darwin onto my iPhone.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Shit. Looks like I can't sideload Pompeii or Darwin onto my iPhone.

There is a work around put out by korg so you get the gadget in the library if you have it installed on iPad

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    AUv3 support?!? 😳 Holy fucking shit, and I don't normally cuss uncensored in public! And new IFX as well to play with. I'm about to install on my iPhone.

My thoughts EXACTLY $&@?

• @stormywaterz said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

There is a work around put out by korg so you get the gadget in the library if you have it installed on iPad

I know the workaround works for Gadget 2, but not in Gadget 3.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@stormywaterz said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Oh ok. 👍🏼

• Yah, pretty much figured this was in the works, scuze me while I change my pants and get a mop.

• This will be fun in EG Nodes and Drambo.

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    AUv3 support?!? 😳 Holy fucking shit, and I don't normally cuss uncensored in public! And new IFX as well to play with. I'm about to install on my iPhone.

My thoughts EXACTLY $&@?

The IFX has a new GUI that's easier to use and see. The 8-band EQ is parametric, not graphic. I am just amazed. :)

@stormywaterz said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@stormywaterz said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Oh ok. 👍🏼

I reached out to Korg USA support email. At least I can access the M1 organ bass and M1 piano in Marseille, but man that sucks. 😂 Unless...they're going to update iM1 and iPolysix and iMS20 apps to universal?

• Taipei is gonna be a game changer in MIDI sequencing there!

• What a day!

• I passed out! Wow! I haven’t been so excited in a long time!! THANK YOU KORG!!!!