Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

33 minutes ago, akitaken said:

Can we expect to see a 20385 project added to the Russian fleet ?   Thanks Currenthill !

Gremyashchy

110337796d318bbb24d98fd9249cc729.jpg

Most likely!

1 hour ago, Sirenetys said:

Are there any plans of adding ships form the German Navy?

That's the plan!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sirenetys said:

Are there any plans of adding ships form the German Navy?

23 minutes ago, currenthill said:

That's the plan!

=>Do you plan to make French units?
Dimitriov's French Pack was one of DCS's first major unit package mods, but it appears to have been discontinued for over 2 years, no update since...

If Dimitriov has stopped maintenance of his French pack, is there a way that you can speak with him to see if you can take back the elements? It would be a shame if the absolutly fabulous French pack fell into obsolescence, and there are many units that we would dream of seeing added to it, like the Caesar, the Mamba, the French infantry, etc...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, tripod3 said:

USA mod pack links are still unavailable

I think the Torrent is needed... For example, there is only one another large mod for air sim - il-2 1946 BAT MOD (50+ GB), they use Torrents.

I just opened up a fourth link on my site. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, currenthill said:

I added a new entry in the about DCS crashing and units not spawning: FAQ: https://www.currenthill.com/faq

I've also just added the brake parachute for the Tu-160M2. But don't fool yourselves, don't try to land this behemoth on a short runway unless you have very little fuel left. 😅

Skärmbild 2024-01-01 210033.jpg

Any plans to do the B-52 and B-1, to give them Jassm, Lrasm, and whatever else they can carry?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gundamator said:

Any plans to do the B-52 and B-1, to give them Jassm, Lrasm, and whatever else they can carry?

Haven't thought of it since they've recently been updated by ED. But maybe there is a demand for the more modern weaponry?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, currenthill said:

Haven't thought of it since they've recently been updated by ED. But maybe there is a demand for the more modern weaponry?

I second the desire for modern weaponry. I still bummed that I don't have LRASM on the F-35 and have to use the B-21 or Gungnir with the Gripen for carrier Anti-ship strikes.

8 ore fa, Virpx21 ha scritto:

Appoggio il desiderio di armi moderne. Mi dispiace ancora di non avere LRASM sull'F-35 e di dover usare il B-21 o il Gungnir con il Gripen per gli attacchi anti-nave delle portaerei.

There is a video on YouTube with F-35s equipped with LRASM, I have a version with AGM 154C which however get stuck on the pylons when I use them. It would be nice if CH would take a look. 😌

DCS 2024-01-03 13-23-02.png

DCS 2024-01-03 13-23-08.png

DCS 2024-01-03 13-23-13.png

• Like 1

19 minuti fa, Joey_Destroyah ha scritto:

Questo perché i Grim Reapers amano mantenere private le loro mod e non rilasciano le loro versioni personalizzate.

I had imagined that they didn't share these mods, unfortunately I don't know how to load other types of weapons on planes.😌

Is anyone one else having issues with the current version of Pantsir not firing it's guns at Hellfires and Vhikrs? It previously fired at them, but it had bad targeting, it looks like that was fixed but I do not get the Pantsir firing at guns at them anymore.

On 1/1/2024 at 7:19 PM, flyingscotsman said:

Hi Ithronwise,

FYI, yep it'll be a previous old asset from Currenthill that's causing the problem, there are about 3 pages of what to do, if you go back on this thread about 3 or 4 pages.

Currenthill has been answering this for some time in the past week or so. 

Hello flyingscotsman,
you were right. I had 2 older mods from currenthill in the tech folder. They were hard to find because their names didn't start with CH. Thanks for the hint.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

On 1/1/2024 at 9:59 PM, Amadou Fall said:

hummmmm thinking about the ch-53 😊

DCS World should update the CH-53. The current ED Version is terrible! The CH-53 Mod no longer works in DCS 2.9! Let's cross our fingers that DCS creates a realistic CH-53.

Timex 3 

• Like 2

6 часов назад, Ironghost сказал:

На YouTube есть видео с F-35, оснащенными LRASM, у меня есть версия с AGM 154C, которые, однако, застревают на пилонах, когда я их использую. Было бы неплохо, если бы CH взглянул. 😌

DCS 2024-01-03 13-23-02.png

DCS 2024-01-03 13-23-08.png

DCS 2024-01-03 13-23-13.png

it is necessary to correctly register the pylons for the F-35 for most weapons

Hi CH, just a question. Have you considered creating Static Objects for DCS V2.9? I know you are very busy, but I just wanted to ask.

Thank you,

Timex 3

Edited by Timex3