• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Panerai order didn’t make it to the JSA

Emendieta73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/24
Well, it happened my Panerai order from Andiot that was shipped on 3/29 from Hong Kong never made it to the USA.
As per UPS, package was not on the flight to the USA.

I have already contacted Elliot and send him pictures of the conversation with UPS representative.
I ordered a PAM 1229 with box
Not sure if I should file a claim with UPS directly since they ask for very specific information regarding the package

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Deae customer

It's in USA now, Because of the Easter Day, shall be about to be delivered this week. You can keep eyes on it, and if its lost or seized by custom we will cover that as promised on our policy. Thanks.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Well, it happened my Panerai order from Andiot that was shipped on 3/29 from Hong Kong never made it to the USA.

I have already contacted Elliot and send him pictures of the conversation with UPS representative.
Not sure if I should file a claim with UPS directly since they ask for very specific information regarding the package

No offense but contacting UPS to find out where your rep package is not even 3 days from ship date is batshit, please stop refreshing tracking and take it easy

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas

It takes weeks, friend.

Emendieta73

6/3/24
No offense but contacting UPS to find out where your rep package is not even 3 days from ship date is batshit, please stop refreshing tracking and take it easy

Deae customer

It's in USA now, Because of the Easter Day, shall be about to be delivered this week. You can keep eyes on it, and if its lost or seized by custom we will cover that as promised on our policy. Thanks.

Yes thanks Elliot. Gonna give it a few days.
Appreciate you getting back to me

Reactions: Elliot Black

Emendieta73

6/3/24
Cool! Thank goodness we have you here.
UPS send me email stating it didn’t ship according to their system. Not my first purchase with Elliot.

Emendieta73

6/3/24
Watch arrived today.
UPS calles stating they had made a mistake in the scanning process… sure whatever, i have the watch.
Elliot as always quick to reply, excellent service