Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My vodafone app

Tails229
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there 

My vodafone app is not working and has not been for last two weeks.

I have spoken to many vodafone staff who have said to wait 48 hours and re register online and I have done this but still get an error message. Also when I load the app I get the below.

Screenshot_20240125_013734_My Vodafone.jpg

 please can someone advise what I do next below is error message received when trying to re register. 

Screenshot_20240125_014425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kind regards

Alan 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

As there is no account access via this forum please contact the Vodafone Social Media Team via https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/About-the-Community/Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Also depending on what phone you have look at clearing the apps cache and data.

Usually via Settings > Apps > Vodafone App > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

From what you have written @Tails229 Customer Services have deleted all previous information for your online account to enable you to reregister and link the Application to your account using the same log in information.  If  you are still experiencing registration problems there may be some traces of the previous account and it will need a further account 'cleanse'.

Before registering again clear all cookies, Google Chrome works well with Vodafone.

As far as the App is concerned when your online account is up and running and you are able to log in you can reset the Application through the Application settings.