Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sorry, this account's status is prospect, which is not supported by Shop

saadtariq73
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Screenshot_2022-04-25-08-04-05-083_com.android.chrome.jpg

I ordered a 12 Month contract sim via Unidays. Order was placed and received a order # as well. After 4 or 5 days of ordering i got no email so decided to login to vodafone account and this is what vodafone web login is saying. 

7 REPLIES 7

hrym
17: Community Champion

It sounds as though the account hasn't been set up by Unidays yet.   As this is a 3rd party, you'll need to contact them in the first instance.

Assumption. Right?

Well unidays just redirected me to vodafone.co.uk student packages from where i chose a suitable contract with all the details including creation of vodafone account. 

This does not have to do anything with Unidays instead its a vodafone glitch for sure. 

AnnS

I agree with @hrym you need to go back to the point of purchase, when you went through Unidays you would have gone through an Affiliate window to the Vodafone site.

It would also be worth mentioning until the account is active and have some billing information online, you won't be able to log on and that will be the reason for the error message.

As you only applied for the contract 4 days ago there has been a weekend in between and you should be contacted soon but there are still procedures to follow, there is the credit and identity check to be cleared before you are accepted.

Student discount are also available direct from Vodafone here: Student Discounts 

hrym

Also keep an eye on your spam folder.   I find a lot of order acknowledgments seem to end up there.

Nothing there. Checked

just had discussion on call with representative. 

My order number

WEB-0001000019787619

is vanished in the air 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_20220425_123227.jpg

hrym

Very odd.   I don't know what happens if you fail a credit check (for example), but I assume you'd be notified.   The Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter will be able to take your details and investigate offline (rather than having you hanging on the end of a phone or chat session), so it might be worth contacting them.  There's no account access via the forum, I'm afraid.