Please tell me the true. I need the true

Viewed 838 times
Started 2022-03-25T11:03:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Portfolio Feedback

2022-03-25T11:03:00+00:00
 profile photo

Now I am writing here,so I hopefully will get the true. I wonder what people see when they look at me/my photos? For rather a long time now,I have really wanted so much to be a model for clothes/brands for social media.And I have looked around and found photographers that needs models to do that.But everytime I write and send photos they never pick me.Not even if it`s withouth money given to me!!! so it really make me very sad.And now I have to know why? so maybe you people here will tell me why it always happen to me? why do they never choose me? I don`t understand ,also because I use size x-small-small in clothes and I have heard before that my body looks like the models that pose for clothes.

So even when a photographer tell in their ad,that they also want small models,why don`t they not choose me?

what is wrong? 

I really want you to tell me,so I will understand

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads