AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

48 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Looks like @squaredcirclefan may have cracked the Hogan legdrop. Awesome work by him!  

Nice one. I have just had a match with Hogan and it kinda doesn't or didn't feel right without the Hogan Leg Drop. But if this is working now that's pretty damn awesome. Immense work there @squaredcirclefan 

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk10 HBK 1992 (WIP) // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack, Konnan 3-Pack, Ryback x5, Morrison '11, NAO Gunn/Dogg, Dudleys, X-Pac

Sorry I haven't done much this week.  Been taking a break due to the holidays.  Had some time to start on this one. 

HBK 1992 Heel Debut (Early Preview)

HBK_1992_Debut_Early.png

• Like 5
  • Glorious 1

On 22.11.2017 at 11:14 PM, Punt_Face said:

i've installed jour cena files like in your readme but my cena still looks like this :( 

szpmmgv7.jpg

Hey, first I want to thank you for your great mods.
They're all working for me so far, but only one question.

I've installed John Cena via 2k18+ and used his pofo+move file via 2k18+ too.

But i've something similar problem like this User (screen).
The Never give Up sign is new, but only the cap is orange/blue.

Somebody got an idea, how to fix this ?

Greetings

53 minutes ago, Rambo2208 said:

Hey, first I want to thank you for your great mods.
They're all working for me so far, but only one question.

I've installed John Cena via 2k18+ and used his pofo+move file via 2k18+ too.

But i've something similar problem like this User (screen).
The Never give Up sign is new, but only the cap is orange/blue.

Somebody got an idea, how to fix this ?

Greetings

Download the props and entrance files on the first page and follow the instructions in the accompanying readme.txt

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk10 HBK 1992 (Complete) // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack, Konnan 3-Pack, Ryback x5, Morrison '11, NAO Gunn/Dogg, Dudleys, X-Pac

Shawn Michaels : 1992 Heel Debut

HBK_1992_Debut_Preview.png

•  Created with 2k18 model as base, from scratch
•  Custom entrance jacket, entrance shades, tights, shoes and gloves created by me
•  Custom all attire textures were drawn by me
•  Custom moveset and pofo for 1992 moveset, stats, and entrance
•  Other notes : All tattoos removed and some muscle mass added to reflect his look in 1992
•  Custom HBK 1992 Titantron and "Sexy Boy" by Sherri Martel theme included
•  RECOMMENDED : Best used with Sensational Sherri (2k16) injected into slot 821

Currently available for VIP.  Will be public soon.  Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/22/2017 at 9:51 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Shawn Michaels : 1992 Heel Debut

•  Created with 2k18 model as base, from scratch
•  Custom entrance jacket, entrance shades, tights, shoes and gloves created by me
•  Custom all attire textures were drawn by me
•  Custom moveset and pofo for 1992 moveset, stats, and entrance
•  Other notes : All tattoos removed and some muscle mass added to reflect his look in 1992
•  Custom HBK 1992 Titantron and "Sexy Boy" by Sherri Martel theme included
•  RECOMMENDED : Best used with Sensational Sherri (2k16) injected into slot 821

Currently available for VIP.  Will be public soon.  Enjoy!

Bloody awesome bud, or should I say too sweet!!!!! Great work there and many thanks. This one I did not expect and is a pleasant surprise thank you.

@AznBlusuazn

Great work on retro Shawn. I have some retro attires for Shawn Michaels (WM 8, RR92, SS92) which i had made for 2k16 and never released. You can recycle my textures for your Shawn if you want. Pm me if you interessed :)

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack, Konnan 3-Pack, Ryback x5, Morrison '11, NAO Gunn/Dogg, Dudleys, X-Pac

Enjoying the holiday season with family right now (sorry for the lack of updates this week).  

But I did manage to find some time to do a few ports with added animations.  Thanks @LeonRick for the permission!  :) 

These are still work in progress.  There are still a few things I need to do to clean them up but here are the first four of many that I will be porting of LeonRick's mods:

20171224_Ports_Preview.png

• Scott Steiner (early 90's)
  • Rick Steiner (early 90's)
  • Val Venis (Attitude Era)
  • Headshrinker Samu (early 90's)

The Steiners and Samu are using 2k18 bases now.  Val is using a 2k17 base but with the 2k18 format.

Once I've cleaned up some small adjustments, create media packages for each, and then pofo/movesets, they will be released.

The CH.pac files will be released by LeonRick on his thread -- the media/pofo/moveset files will be released on my thread.

Stay Tuned!

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Hello everyone.  I have been away for the holidays.  I had some more time today to do some modding.  I finished up the four @LeonRick mods I was working on at the start of the holiday week.

Headshrinker Samu (Early 90s)

Samu_Headshrinkers_Preview.png 

Rick + Scott Steiner (Retro)

Steiners_Retro_Preview.png

Val Venis (Attitude Era)

Val_Blue_Preview.png

All 4 mods have full face and hair animations.  They will all include titantrons, theme music, pofo and moveset files.

Because they were LeonRick's mods, he will have to release them.  I have sent them to him for release on his thread : 

The media files and pofo/moveset files will be released here, likely tomorrow.

I'll be working on my own mods as well as some other animated ports. 

Thanks everyone for your support and happy holidays!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

Week10_11.png

Week 10/11 Showcase on first page.  

• "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels (1992 Heel Debut)
  • "The Steiner Brothers" Rick + Scott Steiner (1993 Retro)
  • Val Venis (Attitude Era)
  • Headshrinker Samu (Early '90s)

The HBK 1992 is immediate release.  The Steiners, Val, and Samu will be released via @LeonRick's thread since they are his mods that I enhanced.  The Pofo/Moveset and Media files for those mods will be on the first page of this thread.

LeonRick's WWE 2k18 Mods : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68283-leon

===

Another announcement : All my mods will now be immediate public releases.  I will only be taking request via VIP crew now (1 request per donation).  I have a lot to get done with WWE 2k18 and the list needs to curb off and get to a point where I can catch up.  For any request that I cannot complete, I will be happy to refund anyone that asks.  VIP Crew still does exist -- everything has been updated on the first page as far as membership perks.  If you do not agree with the change and would like a refund as well, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your support and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

I helped out @LeonRick today with his Yokozuna.  Decided to make a pofo/moveset along with matching titantron and theme music for Yoko.  All the files on the first page on my thread.

Leon_Rick_Yoko_Preview.png

I'm sure he will be releasing this updated Yoko soon on his thread!  It was fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Fixed LeonRick's Mr. Fuji Crashes and added animations.

Fuji_Leon_Rick_Preview.png

Submitted to LeonRick for release on his thread.  Will post the moveset/pofo tomorrow.  Have a great night everyone.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for all your hard work. I love using your mods, particularly your 2K15/2K16 ports.

However, I have a question. What is the correct method to use alternate attires for your mods, after installing them via the method laid out in your accompanying readme files? For example, I am trying to install additional CM Punk attires, using Perfectplex's attires available on WWE 2K18+. Should I place them in the mods/pac/ch folder, or the standard pac/ch folder? I've tried both after using the Universal Attire Unlocker, but the default attire is used for every alternate attire slot, rather than the actual alternate attire. Any assistance with this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, ahunter8056 said:

Thank you for all your hard work. I love using your mods, particularly your 2K15/2K16 ports.

However, I have a question. What is the correct method to use alternate attires for your mods, after installing them via the method laid out in your accompanying readme files? For example, I am trying to install additional CM Punk attires, using Perfectplex's attires available on WWE 2K18+. Should I place them in the mods/pac/ch folder, or the standard pac/ch folder? I've tried both after using the Universal Attire Unlocker, but the default attire is used for every alternate attire slot, rather than the actual alternate attire. Any assistance with this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

The folder doesn't make a different.  Use WWE 2k18+ Edit Pach Files and assign different attires to each ch.pac.  Then from there, use Universal Attire Unlocker to set the number of attires.  They should be in order, for example:

ch10602, ch10612, ch10622, ch10632, ch10642, etc

• Thanks 1

@AznBlusuazn, just a quick question for you. Now that CCT is up and running I thought I would install the New Age Outlaws pofo into game. I have followed your instructions completely even though number 24 is saying The Four Horsemen? Anyway I carried on and injected it into 24 like you have stated. Done the Aiden English thing of saving etc. However when I go into game the moveset doesn't seem to appear when I go to create the team? Not sure what is going on tbh. Any advice you could give me is welcome.

Edit: I have just had a look in team management and they are indeed there. However, in Universe mode it is not. Do I have to save them first in the management for it to work in Universe or is that something I cannot do? Are they available in Universe Mode? I am unsure. Again any help or advice would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Goon3r73

I'm having a different problem with the NAO using CCT. I injected them into team slot 24 and installed the pac files but when I put them in a match there is no team entrance, it just cuts to them in the ring. I installed the Dudleyz team info into slot 25 and they were perfectly. Any help with the NAO entrance would be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by jase7430

@Goon3r73 not sure I haven’t tried universe mode at all yet. If it is like previous games, the universe mode teams are separate if I remember. 

18 minutes ago, jase7430 said:

I'm having a different problem with the NAO using CCT. I injected them into team slot 24 and installed the pac files but when I put them in a match there is no team entrance, it just cuts to them in the ring. I installed the Dudleyz team info into slot 25 and they were perfectly. Any help with the NAO entrance would be appreciated, thanks.

Sounds like you either didn’t put the entrance files in the right place or you didn’t rebuild def. 

34 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

@Goon3r73 not sure I haven’t tried universe mode at all yet. If it is like previous games, the universe mode teams are separate if I remember. 

Sounds like you either didn’t put the entrance files in the right place or you didn’t rebuild def. 

I forgot to rebuild, thanks a lot. 

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk10-11 Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed, HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack, Konnan 3-Pack, Ryback x5, Morrison '11

Couple of Mid 90s Mods that I enhanced with animations and some bone correction as well as added media files and pofo/movesets for:

@LeonRick's Ahmed Johnson circa 1995 (Red Tights)

Ahmed_LeonRick_Preview.png

@JulianBITW's Bob Backlund circa 1994 (Blue Tights)

Backlund_Julian_Preview.png

@JulianBITW's Chris Candido circa 1995 (Bodydonna Skip)

Candido_Julian_Preview.png

Thanks to both of them for letting me port their mods over.  All info for download is on first page of my thread.  Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1