LIGHT and DARK Rank 12 Xyz Monsters

Psh

Since they are RANK 12, I decided to go with no limit on the effects of these cards. They are very hard to summon and most decks wouldn't even use these cards. Feedback is nice.

nigrum10.jpg

Effect: 2 Level 12 Monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned. The Xyz Summon of this card cannot be negated. If an effect is activated,you can banish 1 DARK monster from your hand to negate the activation and destroy it. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material; choose Spell, Trap or Monster cards; check your opponent's hand, all cards of that type they control and destroy all cards of that selected type.

aurum_11.jpg

Effect: 2 Level 12 Monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned. The Xyz Summon of this card cannot be negated. When a Monster is summoned, you can draw 1 card. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Destroy all cards your opponent controls. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

Aurum is so OP. XD

That drawing a card needs some sort of balance. Like when you summon only, or when the opponent summons, or limit the kind of summon; Special Summon, Xyz Summon, etc.

Nice art, nice effects, and an overall nice balance. I might say that you should make it to where the corresponding Attributes are needed to summon them to balance things out a little more.

Aurum is so OP. XD

That drawing a card needs some sort of balance. Like when you summon only, or when the opponent summons, or limit the kind of summon; Special Summon, Xyz Summon, etc.

Nice art, nice effects, and an overall nice balance. I might say that you should make it to where the corresponding Attributes are needed to summon them to balance things out a little more.

I was thinking that too; except its hard enough with just any level 12's let alone those that are DARK and LIGHT specific.

• 11 months later...

Nigrum actually seems pretty damn good and is just the right amount of balanced. Only problem would be the banish 1 from hand, though this guy takes a lot to get out, having a dark in hand that can negate almost anything is a bit OP. I would suggest changing it to if an effect would target or affect Nigrum then you can negate it.

Aurum is also almost balanced. The draw 1 per summon should be either once per turn, twice per turn, or if it has Xyz materials. The destroy all opponents cards would be much better if it was destroy all other cards. Just destroying your opponents cards is very powerful.

The card art is sick.

Archived