User Image

User Image

User Image Get in, kitties, we're going on a Long Strange Trip! As the sun starts to set on yet another summer, it's the perfect time for one last ride. So, grab a friend and see what you can find out on the open road! Greetings from:

Ghost Town! Wait, is it abandoned or haunted? Or both? Either way, you could come upon Cute Sea Witch, Split Decisions, Perfect Disguise ☾, Bearly Happy, cloud burst, bun tales, fine apple, Whimsical Anniversary Buns, hand outs, Rivals to Lovers, Tails from Beyond, Fluffy Pigtails, sinetrunews un kuje, big lashes, much wow, iou angel, ✿ buwu jon ✿, neomu deowoyo, procrastination is my best friend, [KINDRED] Decembun, [KINDRED] Lifegiver, Nyan Ghost, Lore the Pegasus, and more! If you party with poltergeists, you could even pick up a Stylist License or a Beautician License!

Tourist Trap! It's hard to say no to a seemingly endless series of billboards promising Wow! Unbelievable! Amazing! Make an unscheduled stop and you could discover shy bunny, Neon Nausea, HwD Draconic Coat Set, Faraway Landscapes, Vibrant Vintage Flowerclip, Rin's Sweaters, Chop Chop, Umami Drop: Tsunbani no Monogatari, Umami Drop: Tsukiko no Monogatari, Mew mew band ゚✧, Lucky Lunar Lapin, Pekku Ears, Pale Warden’s Dark Visage [Part 2], Fluttery Freed Wings, Our Weird Dog, Umami Drop: Pastoral Picnic, Serendipitous Sherbert, Reactively Rainbow Retained Bundle, [KINDRED] Prince the Peafowl, [KINDRED] Jockey the Seahorse, and more! If it actually delivers on all the adjectives, you could even claim an Accessory License or a Project Tie-Dye Ticket!

Ancient Statue! Um, this thing is epic! It had to have been erected by extraterrestrials, right?! Grab a guide book and you could get Creamy Rabbit Candy Sailor, Alruna's Sublime Summon, I am Sophisticated Yokai, Lost Honey Blossom, Crimson Ritual, Dandy Winter Storm, Monstre Reve Royal, Wondrous Crown Awakened, I am a pudding cup, Fiery Stray Moon, I am Crabby Witch, picnic by moonlight, Nocturne of Sorrows, Witchy Aesthetic, Opalescent Beastly Wonder, Ossidian Abel-bodied Traveler, Critters in a Cup, Zen Demonic Elder, [KINDRED] Plague the Crow, [KINDRED] Pure Doge, and more! If you gaze up in wonder and feel so very small, you could even find a Project Rainbow Ticket or a Flaired Up Ticket!

Worm Hole! Looks like you took a wrong turn and things took a turn for the...weird? Embrace the unknown and you could land I am Wilted Suffering, (Nothing But) Flowers, Bubbly Bone Zone, Sweet Regal Chill, Bony Frankenzombie Resupply, Secret Estival Sol, Withered Flower Guardian, Blink and You Will Charge, Deprived Regal Frost, I Am Pixie Bear, Reserved Estival Sol, I am Fantastic Leorosa, Pure Light Fantastick, Wonderful Hoshino Yuki, it's holomolupixiealidocious, Tender Iridescent Cloud, Zen Noh Drama, Big Eyes, Can't Lose, [KINDRED] Demise the Demon Knight, [KINDRED] Pirouette the Poodle, and more! If you take a extra special shortcut, you could even score Project Double Rainbow Ticket or a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

Get Long Strange Trip!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's gifts! View your Gaia rewards!