[Req]Sony Logo Wallpaper

Hi there,

Any expert here can make me a Sony Logo wallpaper which in 1024 x 758. I just want the big Sony logo in full screen. thanks!

Appreciated Knights Vaio's wallpaper, but Opio was right, all I want is S O N Y logo wallpaper which was Knight's first wallpaper post, but it not clear enough the SONY words, any better version? Thanks in advanced! Neowin the best !

P/S: if possible, pls make it black background and white S O N Y words. or white background, black words. or others color mix other colors! bcos as u known via my Avatar, sony fans here, hehe :D

Ya, that's what i want! THANKS YOU SO MUCH Gunbuster!

How u make it? can u let me know or where do u get it?

Any other version? :happy:

wow, Gunbuster, can you teach me how to convert that sony.eps.hqx file to eps using that bin2.exe in DETAILS way? It kinda DOS style..

step by step is the best :D

Hi Gunbuster, I already succesfully converted it to sony.eps

but can u pls explain detaily in the photoshop part?

how to i loaed the sony.eps into photoshop?

Thanks for your help, that site included lots of logo too, u really my man! :p

wow, Gunbuster, can you teach me how to convert that sony.eps.hqx file to eps using that bin2.exe in DETAILS way? It kinda DOS style..

step by step is the best :D

I'm sure there is a tutorial out there :cool:

Just use Winzip to open the HQX file and extract the EPS out of it :rolleyes: no need for any kind of converting

Hi Gunbuster, I already succesfully converted it to sony.eps

but can u pls explain detaily in the photoshop part?

how to i loaed the sony.eps into photoshop?

Thanks for your help, that site included lots of logo too, u really my man! :p

File menu, open, select sony.eps, choose a decent size like 800 pixels across then paste it on a background.

I think the the hole in 'o' is solid white tho, I negatived it before putting it on the black background.

Either use multiply on the layer for a black logo or screen for a white logo when placing it on a textured background.